- The wheat sprouts grew perceptibly after the rain .
- The delay did not perceptibly weaken her resolve .
- My relationship to dr. todt had become perceptibly closer in recent years .
- The general educational picture had improved perceptibly by the end or the first world war, but the most significant advances are not revealed by general statistics .
- The skin under the eyes is perceptibly dark than it has been earlier
- The hand caressing his hair paused perceptibly , then went on with the same gentle stroke
- Vasiliki , said he to my mother , trembling perceptibly , the instant approaches which will decide everything
- The unexpected quality of this confession , wrung from her , and not volunteered , shook him perceptibly
- His eyelids trembled just perceptibly , while a look of discomfort , such as headache produces , hovered for a moment athwart his forehead
- As he rose to the surface , gasping for breath , he saw that he had been a long time under water ; he was perceptibly farther down stream - nearer to safety
- 更多例句： 1 2