音標：[ 'periʃ ] 讀音:用"perish"造句"perish"怎麼讀
- They were of wood and have perished .
- The children were perished when they arrived home .
- So the deer perished in china .
- He is too perishing mean to pay his share .
- If the war is lost, the nation will also perish .
- We were perished with cold and hunger .
- The child would have perished .
- I can not get in -- i have lost the perishing key !
- Thousands of them perished through his cruelty .
- A personal claim perished on the death of a party .
- pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life; "She died from cancer"; "The children perished in the fire"; "The patient went peacefully"; "The old guy kicked the bucket at the age of 102"
同義詞：die, decease, go, exit, pass away, expire, pass, kick the bucket, cash in one''s chips, buy the farm, conk, give-up the ghost, drop dead, pop off, choke, croak, snuff it,