讀音:用"physical process"造句"physical process"怎麼讀
- Two of the fundamentals of the physical processes of earth materials have been introduced so far .
- Radiation is one of the basic physical processes by which energy is transferred from one place to another .
- The electromagnetic interaction is one of the four basic interactions that are responsible for all physical processes .
- Representation of physical processes
- Pro - process : physical process
- Physical process of launch of gun for balance is researched detailedly
- The quality informing is a chemical process , not a physical process
- On the variation law of mr signal in the biochemical and physical process of cerebral hemorrhage
- The physical process of locating , connecting , and protecting devices , components , etc
- Potato starch consists of the granules separated from tuber of potato by a physical process
- a sustained phenomenon or one marked by gradual changes through a series of states; "events now in process"; "the process of calcification begins later for boys than for girls"
physical artifact 中文, physical absorptivity 中文, physical trainer 中文, physical positioning 中文, physical damage 中文, physical obsolescence 中文, physical efforts 中文, physical behaviour 中文, physical obstruction 中文, physical pretreatmen 中文, physical price 中文, physical principle 中文, physical printable area 中文, physical problem 中文, physical production 中文, physical productivity 中文, physical profile 中文, physical properties 中文,