音標：[ 'pailət ] 讀音:
過去式:piloted 完成式:piloted 名詞複數:pilots 進行式:piloting
- I had lifted my hand against a pilot on duty .
- "grab the rope," yelled the pilot .
- The ships did not have the native pilots .
- The pilot lost control of the plane .
- Is she serious about learning to be a pilot ?
- The pilot lost his way in thick weather .
- The valve shown has a pilot and a bleed orifice .
- Those pilots are notoriously poor night flyers .
- The pilot renewed contact with the control tower .
- The first part was the pilot program .
- an inclined metal frame at the front of a locomotive to clear the track
同義詞：fender, buffer, cowcatcher,
- small auxiliary gas burner that provides a flame to ignite a larger gas burner
同義詞：pilot burner, pilot light,
- something that serves as a model or a basis for making copies; "this painting is a copy of the original"
- a program exemplifying a contemplated series; intended to attract sponsors
同義詞：pilot program, pilot film,
- someone who is licensed to operate an aircraft in flight
- a person qualified to guide ships through difficult waters going into or out of a harbor
- act as the navigator in a car, plane, or vessel and plan, direct, plot the path and position of the conveyance; "Is anyone volunteering to navigate during the trip?"; "Who was navigating the ship during the accident?"
- operate an airplane; "The pilot flew to Cuba"
second pilot 中文, coast pilot 中文, pilot fish 中文, test pilot 中文, pilot chute 中文, bush pilot 中文, pilot bread 中文, pilot tube 中文, pilot engine 中文, pilosomycin 中文, pilossio 中文, pilosu 中文, pilosus ixodes 中文, pilosyan 中文, pilot (lost) 中文, pilot a ship 中文, pilot academy 中文, pilot academy rising star games europe 中文,