音標：[ paip ] 發音:
過去式:piped 完成式:piped 名詞複數:pipes 進行式:piping
- The piping outside the house needs painting .
- The old man took the pipe out of his mouth .
- A iron bar is solid , a pipe is hollow .
- This pipe connects with a smaller one .
- A free flow of water came from the pipe .
- The pipes lead the water into the fields .
- The rod is sometimes referred to as a light pipe .
- Water spouted from the break of the pipe .
- The pipe is so small that it clogs very easily .
- You've bitten off the end of your pipe .
- the flues and stops on a pipe organ
同義詞：organ pipe, pipework,
- a long tube made of metal or plastic that is used to carry water or oil or gas etc.
- a tube with a small bowl at one end; used for smoking tobacco
- a tubular wind instrument
- a hollow cylindrical shape
- utter a shrill cry
同義詞：shriek, shrill, pipe up,
- trim with piping; "pipe the skirt"
- play on a pipe; "pipe a tune"
- transport by pipeline; "pipe oil, water, and gas into the desert"
- pipeとは意味：１pipe n.(1) 管, パイプ; (パイプオルガンの)パイプ, 笛パイプ.【動詞＋】◆accidentally burst a pipe 誤ってパイプを破裂させる◆bury pipes underground 地下にパイプを埋設する◆The pipe was clogged. その管は詰まっていた◆Spreading roots will damage nearby pipes and ca...