音標：[ pitʃ ] 讀音:用"pitch"造句"pitch"怎麼讀
- They pitched in with contributions of money .
- The horizontal anger has a variable pitch .
- I pitched upon the very house that suited me ..
- Can a man touch pitch and not be defiled ?
- Men and women , old and young , all pitched in ...
- Their rifles were pitched at every odd angle .
- Other maintenance departments had pitched in .
- The pitch was a mud bath after the heavy rain .
- You have reared them to this pitch .
- The program was pitched at just the right level .
- the action or manner of throwing something; "his pitch fell short and his hat landed on the floor"
- (baseball) the act of throwing a baseball by a pitcher to a batter
- abrupt up-and-down motion (as caused by a ship or other conveyance); "the pitching and tossing was quite exciting"
- an all-fours game in which the first card led is a trump
- a high approach shot in golf
- the property of sound that varies with variation in the frequency of vibration
- degree of deviation from a horizontal plane; "the roof had a steep pitch"
- promotion by means of an argument and demonstration
同義詞：sales talk, sales pitch,
- a vendor''s position (especially on the sidewalk); "he was employed to see that his paper''s news pitches were not trespassed upon by rival vendors"
- any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue
- set the level or character of; "She pitched her speech to the teenagers in the audience"
- set to a certain pitch; "He pitched his voice very low"
- lead (a card) and establish the trump suit
- hit (a golf ball) in a high arc with a backspin
- throw or hurl from the mound to the batter, as in baseball; "The pitcher delivered the ball"
- throw or toss with a light motion; "flip me the beachball"; "toss me newspaper"
同義詞：flip, toss, sky,
- erect and fasten; "pitch a tent"
- move abruptly; "The ship suddenly lurched to the left"
- heel over; "The tower is tilting"; "The ceiling is slanting"
同義詞：cant, cant over, tilt, slant,
- fall or plunge forward; "She pitched over the railing of the balcony"
- be at an angle; "The terrain sloped down"
- sell or offer for sale from place to place
同義詞：peddle, monger, huckster, hawk, vend,
pitching 中文, fever pitch 中文, absolute pitch 中文, pitch coal 中文, concert pitch 中文, pitch line 中文, pitch up 中文, pitch blende 中文, pitch pipe 中文, pitcairn islands 中文, pitcairn islands group 中文, pitcairn warbler 中文, pitcairne 中文, pitcasting 中文, pitch (of teeth); teeth space 中文, pitch (spring) 中文, pitch a circus 中文, pitch a tent 中文,