音標：[ plein ] 讀音:用"plane"造句"plane"怎麼讀
- This is the catch in designing planes .
- He would destroy himself along with the plane .
- The europeans produced mainly war planes .
- The plane came to a screaming halt .
- The plane crashed out of our sight .
- Enemy planes were picked up by our radar .
- Let us keep the conversation on a friendly plane .
- The plane was a smooth take-off, wasn't it ?
- His plane stopped to refuel in geneva .
- The plane is two dimensional in points .
- having a surface without slope, tilt in which no part is higher or lower than another; "a flat desk"; "acres of level farmland"; "a plane surface"; "skirts sewn with fine flat seams"
- cut or remove with or as if with a plane; "The machine shaved off fine layers from the piece of wood"
- make even or smooth, with or as with a carpenter''s plane; "plane the top of the door"
- travel on the surface of water
- an aircraft that has a fixed wing and is powered by propellers or jets; "the flight was delayed due to trouble with the airplane"
- a carpenter''s hand tool with an adjustable blade for smoothing or shaping wood; "the cabinetmaker used a plane for the finish work"
同義詞：carpenter''s plane, woodworking plane,
- a power tool for smoothing or shaping wood
同義詞：planer, planing machine,
- (mathematics) an unbounded two-dimensional shape; "we will refer to the plane of the graph as the X-Y plane"; "any line joining two points on a plane lies wholly on that plane"
- a level of existence or development; "he lived on a worldly plane"
plane iron 中文, sea plane 中文, plane tree 中文, pickaback plane 中文, plane geometry 中文, complex plane 中文, datum plane 中文, section plane 中文, basal plane 中文, plandor 中文, plandovski 中文, plandovsky 中文, plandrehen face surface 中文, plandry 中文, plane abrasion 中文, plane achromat 中文, plane aerial 中文, plane affine transformation 中文,