音標：[ 'plæstik, plɑ:stik ] 發音:
- Why use wood when you can use plastic ?
- Plastics will soften when exposed to heat .
- The mind of a young child is quite plastic .
- Fit smoked plastic lenses in spectacles .
- Then he pulled the plastic knob on it .
- Plastic flowers are a particular hate of mine .
- These plastic bags have suffocated enough people .
- Reinforced plastics possess many diverse properties .
- Hard plastic enema tips can perforate the rectum .
- A mask is a transparent sheet of plastic .
- a card (usually plastic) that assures a seller that the person using it has a satisfactory credit rating and that the issuer will see to it that the seller receives payment for the merchandise delivered; "do you take plastic?"
同義詞：credit card, charge card, charge plate,
- generic name for certain synthetic or semisynthetic materials that can be molded or extruded into objects or films or filaments or used for making e.g. coatings and adhesives
- forming or capable of forming or molding or fashioning; "a formative influence"; "a formative experience"
- capable of being molded or modeled (especially of earth or clay or other soft material); "plastic substances such as wax or clay"
- capable of being influenced or formed; "the plastic minds of children"; "a pliant nature"
- plasticとは意味：plastic n. プラスチック, 合成樹脂; プラスチック製品.【動詞＋】◆Plastic can be bent and molded into shape. プラスチックは折り曲げや成型が可能だ◆peel off the plastic そのプラスチックをはがす◆shape plastic into a toy 合成樹脂を成型しておもちゃを作る◆Plastics are used for ...
plastic surgery 中文, vinyl plastic 中文, plastic flow 中文, plastic operations 中文, foamed plastics 中文, plastic credit 中文, acrylic plastic 中文, plastic money 中文, plastic explosive 中文, plasters lath 中文, plasterwork 中文, plastery 中文, plasthetics 中文, plasthetics; synthetic resin 中文, plastic fireclay 中文, plastic - casting worker 中文, plastic - knitting machine repairman 中文, plastic - machine repairman 中文,