音標：[ 'pɔlimə ] 讀音:用"polymer"造句"polymer"怎麼讀
- Most synthetic polymers are organic .
- The viscosity of the polymer was 2. 16 poise .
- Such polymers are termed addition polymers .
- Polymers are fabricated into useful articles .
- Ferric chloride alone gives polymer with benzene .
- Blend is a mixture of two or more polymers .
- A high polymer is a very large aggregation of units .
- Thermal effects are a major factor in polymer deterioration .
- Humic acids are usually regarded as polymers of aromatic compounds .
- Most polymer emulsion may coagulate when they enter waste streams .
- a naturally occurring or synthetic compound consisting of large molecules made up of a linked series of repeated simple monomers