音標：[ puə ] 發音:用"poor"造句"poor"怎麼讀"poor"的同義詞"poor" meaning
- The poor student was plucked in his examination ...
- I love her all the more because she is poor .
- You poor man. you've got a splendid color .
- The transparency of the powders is poor .
- My intentions are only not to be poor .
- He cut a poor figure on a public occasion .
- We had a poor crop of raspberries this year .
- Poor old fellow, his mind is failing .
- The poor little puppy had been abandoned .
- My cat 's been very ill , poor old thing .
- having little money or few possessions; "deplored the gap between rich and poor countries"; "the proverbial poor artist living in a garret"
- lacking in specific resources, qualities or substances; "a poor land"; "the area was poor in timber and coal"; "food poor in nutritive value"
- characterized by or indicating poverty; "the country had a poor economy"; "they lived in the poor section of town"
- deserving or inciting pity; "a hapless victim"; "miserable victims of war"; "the shabby room struck her as extraordinarily pathetic"- Galsworthy; "piteous appeals for help"; "pitiable homeless children"; "a pitiful fate"; "Oh, you poor thing"; "his poor distorted limbs"; "a wretched life"
同義詞：hapless, miserable, misfortunate, pathetic, piteous, pitiable, pitiful, wretched,
- unsatisfactory; "a poor light for reading"; "poor morale"; "expectations were poor"
- not sufficient to meet a need; "an inadequate income"; "a poor salary"; "money is short"; "on short rations"; "food is in short supply"; "short on experience"
- people without possessions or wealth (considered as a group); "the urban poor need assistance"
- poorとは意味：１poor n. 貧しい人々.【動詞＋】◆A downturn in the economy affects the poor more than anyone else. 経済不況はだれよりも貧しい人々に影響を與える◆aid the poor 貧しい人々を助ける◆grind down the poor 貧しい人々をしいたげる.【＋動詞】◆The poor must learn to help t...