音標：[ pəʊst ] 發音:用"post"造句"post"怎麼讀"post"的同義詞"post" meaning
- I have the memory of posting the letters in my mind .
- Take these letters over to the post office .
- He leant against the post and it broke .
- He could not immediately accept the post .
- I must definitely get that fellow posted .
- No one under a captain can hold the post .
- The lamp post has a slight tip to the west ..
- Will you post this letter for me , please ?
- The post office is only a few steps away .
- He is temporarily acting for her in that post ..
- the delivery and collection of letters and packages; "it came by the first post"; "if you hurry you''ll catch the post"
- a job in an organization; "he occupied a post in the treasury"
同義詞：position, berth, office, spot, billet, place, situation,
- military installation at which a body of troops is stationed; "this military post provides an important source of income for the town nearby"; "there is an officer''s club on the post"
- an upright consisting of a piece of timber or metal fixed firmly in an upright position; "he set a row of posts in the ground and strung barbwire between them"
- the system whereby messages are transmitted via the post office; "the mail handles billions of items every day"; "he works for the United States mail service"; "in England they call mail `the post''"
同義詞：mail, mail service, postal service,
- a pole or stake set up to mark something (as the start or end of a race track); "a pair of posts marked the goal"; "the corner of the lot was indicated by a stake"
- any particular collection of letters or packages that is delivered; "your mail is on the table"; "is there any post for me?"; "she was opening her post"
- the position where someone (as a guard or sentry) stands or is assigned to stand; "a soldier manned the entrance post"; "a sentry station"
- publicize with, or as if with, a poster; "I''ll post the news on the bulletin board"
- display, as of records in sports games
- mark or expose as infamous; "She was branded a loose woman"
- cause to be directed or transmitted to another place; "send me your latest results"; "I''ll mail you the paper when it''s written"
- assign to a station
同義詞：station, send, place,
- place so as to be noticed; "post a sign"; "post a warning at the dump"
- mark with a stake; "stake out the path"
- affix in a public place or for public notice; "post a warning"
- ride Western style and bob up and down in the saddle in rhythm with a horse''s trotting gait
- transfer (entries) from one account book to another
- assign to a post; put into a post; "The newspaper posted him in Timbuktu"
- enter on a public list
- postとは意味：１post n. 地位, 勤め口, 職; 部署, 持ち場; 任地, 駐屯(ちゅう とん)地.【動詞＋】◆The guards abandoned their posts under heavy fire. 衛兵たちは激しい銃火を浴びて持ち場を放棄した abandon one's post in the face of danger 危険に直面して持ち場を捨てる◆He accepted the po...
queen post 中文, post town 中文, totem post 中文, alarm post 中文, book post 中文, post house 中文, winning post 中文, post bag 中文, distance post 中文, possum kingdom lake 中文, possum magic 中文, possum=i am able 中文, possums 中文, possy 中文, post doctoral fellows 中文, post -beijing follow-uoperation 中文, post 1 中文, post 3 中文,