音標：[ 'paudə ] 讀音:
過去式:powdered 完成式:powdered 名詞複數:powders 進行式:powdering
- The transparency of the powders is poor .
- The barium sulfate must be a lump-free powder .
- The woman opened her powder compact .
- The paint is sold in powdered form .
- He powders his praise with gold-dust .
- Powder a baby after her bath .
- He would sooner let the world turn into drifting powder .
- Powders tend to cake and will also cause skin irritation .
- I hate the smell of powder .
- Jeames received the tickets, bowing his powdered head .
- any of various cosmetic or medical preparations dispensed in the form of a pulverized powder
- a solid substance in the form of tiny loose particles; a solid that has been pulverized
- a mixture of potassium nitrate, charcoal, and sulfur in a 75:15:10 ratio which is used in gunnery, time fuses, and fireworks
- apply powder to; "She powdered her nose"; "The King wears a powdered wig"
- make into a powder by breaking up or cause to become dust; "pulverize the grains"
同義詞：powderize, powderise, pulverize, pulverise,
powdered 中文, baking powder 中文, hercules powder 中文, powder photography 中文, cube powder 中文, powder waggon 中文, powder room 中文, gregory powder 中文, powder flask 中文, powcontrol 中文, powdeed coal equipment 中文, powdeed iron 中文, powdef fire branch 中文, powdekor 中文, powder (ed) metal 中文, powder (make-u) 中文, powder absorption spectrometry 中文, powder adhesive 中文,