音標：[ pri'sais ] 讀音:用"precise"造句"precise"怎麼讀"precise"的同義詞
- On the whole their tone was precise .
- The precise meaning of this is obscure .
- Precise control of voltages is my business .
- Point two was to establish the precise room number .
- Along the precise streets were still lots of trees .
- Fitzgerald's literary style is precise and polished .
- The raw unfinished quality in my life was precise .
- In fact we can make eq. (4, 36)more precise .
- He was a spry, suave, and very precise general .
- On a submarine there was no more precise rangefinder .
- sharply exact or accurate or delimited; "a precise mind"; "specified a precise amount"; "arrived at the precise moment"
- (of ideas, images, representations, expressions) characterized by perfect conformity to fact or truth ; strictly correct; "a precise image"; "a precise measurement"
- preciseとは意味：precise adj. 正確な; きちょうめんな.【＋前置詞】◆The cookbook is quite precise about cooking times. その料理の本は調理(に要する)時間については大変にうるさい We must be precise about what each of us has to do. 私たちはそれぞれ自分がしなくてはならないことにきちょうめんでなくては...