音標：[ pri'sais ] 讀音:用"precise"造句"precise"怎麼讀
- On the whole their tone was precise .
- The precise meaning of this is obscure .
- Precise control of voltages is my business .
- Point two was to establish the precise room number .
- Along the precise streets were still lots of trees .
- Fitzgerald's literary style is precise and polished .
- The raw unfinished quality in my life was precise .
- In fact we can make eq. (4, 36)more precise .
- He was a spry, suave, and very precise general .
- On a submarine there was no more precise rangefinder .
- sharply exact or accurate or delimited; "a precise mind"; "specified a precise amount"; "arrived at the precise moment"
- (of ideas, images, representations, expressions) characterized by perfect conformity to fact or truth ; strictly correct; "a precise image"; "a precise measurement"