發音:用"pressing in"造句"pressing in"怎麼讀
- Our ships pressed in close to shore .
- It will come off the press in the first half of next year .
- There was only a little bulbous press in each room .
- Roger was holding the man again with his thumbs pressing in on the inside of his elbows .
- Ralph stood up, feeling curiously defenceless with the darkness pressing in .
- His son sat still, face frozen, lips pressed in a line, white-knuckled hands clasped on the table .
- The press in china widely reported these events
- Application of belt filter press in coal preparation plant
- . . . in the coverage of the american press in general
. . .對報道都存有偏見性
- The shutter button can be pressed in two ways