音標：[ 'presiŋ ] 發音:
- He was so pressing i could n't refuse .
- The siege was not pressed with vigour .
- Appropriately, the press rode him hard .
- The crowds were pressing against the barriers .
- The minister issued a statement to the press .
- I earnestly pressed his coming to us .
- He was skillful in using the press .
- He founded his own press to print them .
- Surely your need isn't so pressing .
- Press the button for the elevator .
- the act of pressing; the exertion of pressure; "he gave the button a press"; "he used pressure to stop the bleeding"; "at the pressing of a button"
- a metal or plastic part that is made by a mechanical press
- compelling immediate action; "too pressing to permit of longer delay"; "the urgent words `Hurry! Hurry!''"; "bridges in urgent need of repair"