音標：[ 'preʃə(r) ] 發音:
過去式:pressured 完成式:pressured 名詞複數:pressures 進行式:pressuring
- The negative pressure loop should be noted .
- He is straining under their pressure .
- She will sing if we put the pressure on .
- Pressure inequalities generate gas motion .
- The pressure indication is then obtained .
- At this point the gauge pressure was read .
- The temperature and pressure condition each other .
- Pressure taps should be sufficiently large .
- You have to bring some pressure to bear on him .
- The pressure for disclosure will build .
- the act of pressing; the exertion of pressure; "he gave the button a press"; "he used pressure to stop the bleeding"; "at the pressing of a button"
- a force that compels; "the public brought pressure to bear on the government"
- the somatic sensation that results from applying force to an area of skin; "the sensitivity of his skin to pressure and temperature was normal"
- the pressure exerted by the atmosphere
同義詞：atmospheric pressure, air pressure,
- the force applied to a unit area of surface; measured in pascals (SI unit) or in dynes (cgs unit); "the compressed gas exerts an increased pressure"
同義詞：pressure level, force per unit area,
- the state of demanding notice or attention; "the insistence of their hunger"; "the press of business matters"
同義詞：imperativeness, insistence, insistency, press,
- an oppressive condition of physical or mental or social or economic distress
- to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means :"She forced him to take a job in the city"; "He squeezed her for information"
同義詞：coerce, hale, squeeze, force,
- exert pressure on someone through threats
- pressureとは意味：１pressure n. 押すこと; 圧力, 気圧, 血圧; 圧迫, 強制; 窮迫, 苦難; 緊急, あわただしさ; 多忙, 繁忙.【動詞＋】◆Marriage added pressures to her life that she couldn't handle. 結婚は自分でどうにもならない圧迫を彼女の人生に加えた◆adjust the pressure 圧力を調整する◆apply pres...