音標：[ pʌntʃ ] 讀音:用"punch"造句"punch"怎麼讀"punch"的同義詞
- Yes , he kept punching and kicking me .
- He laid his opponent low with a single punch .
- Another punch makes his ear ring .
- He decked him with his first punch .
- There was not much punch in his remarks .
- He's got a vocabulary and a punch .
- The train conductor punched our tickets .
- A missed punch travels around his head .
- Angelo drew back his arm and punched her in the stomach .
- Punching is done with a special punch-register device .
- (boxing) a blow with the fist; "I gave him a clout on his nose"
同義詞：clout, poke, lick, biff, slug,
- a tool for making holes or indentations
- an iced mixed drink usually containing alcohol and prepared for multiple servings; normally served in a punch bowl
- deliver a quick blow to; "he punched me in the stomach"
- make a hole into or between, as for ease of separation; "perforate the sheets of paper"
- drive forcibly as if by a punch; "the nail punched through the wall"
- punchとは意味：１punch n. 打印器; 穴あけ器, パンチ.【＋動詞】◆This punch will make holes in cards up to 1 mm thick. この穴あけ器は厚さ 1 ミリまでのカードに穴をあけられる.【形容詞 名詞＋】◆a card punch 〔電算〕 カード穿孔(せんこう)機◆a figure punch 數字打印器◆a hollow punch つぼのみ 《丸い孔...