音標：[ 'pə:pət, -pɔ:t ] 讀音:
過去式:purported 完成式:purported 進行式:purporting
- The purport of her letter was that she could not come .
- It's difficult to understand the purport of his speech .
- This purports to measure the total of all goods and services produced each year in a nation .
- In white-jacket he wrote what purported to be an account of his experiences aboard the american warship united states .
- In an article a letter from a purported madman suggests the abolition of money as a cure for many social evils .
- A new process has been reported recently, which purports to make electrolytic treatment of dilute copper cyanide solutions economically attractive .
- The pharmaceutical industry cannot, should not, and indeed does not purport to be responsible for the education of physicians in the use of drugs .
- Her letter may purport her forthcoming arrival
- Fraudulent e - mails purporting to be issued by eac
- The purport of her letter was that she could not come
- the pervading meaning or tenor; "caught the general drift of the conversation"
- the intended meaning of a communication
- propose or intend; "I aim to arrive at noon"
同義詞：aim, purpose, propose,
- have the often specious appearance of being, intending, or claiming; "The letter purports to express people''s opinion"