- Some quadratic equations have no real roots .
- Their difference is a quadratic residue of 17 .
- The quadratic aperture of the cat's-eye diaphragm is imaged too large .
- This is usually a much stronger requirement than quadratic integrability .
- Every function whose derivative is linear is a quadratic function .
(the termv1 )v1 is seen to be quadratic in an amplitude quantity, and we shall linearize by neglecting it. 項（v1）v1被看成是振幅的二次項，我們將忽略這一項而線性化。 the term(浴) is seen to be quadratic in an amplitude quantity, and we shall linearize by neglecting it. 項（）被看成是振幅的二次項，我們將忽略這一項而線性化。
- Gully tops class b 125 , quadratic ; particulars
- Interior point approach for convex quadratic programming
- Gully tops class a 15 , quadratic ; particulars