音標：[ 'ræbai ] 發音：
- He's very thick with these rabbis .
- I see that she taped a program with rabbi .
- Rabbi binder's hand flicked out at ozzie's cheek .
- "stand up again, oscar," rabbi binder said calmly, "and try to assemble your thoughts. "
- The rabbi makes pastoral visits every tuesday
- Rabbi - - private property cannot be confiscated
- The rabbi answered , " well sure . i ve only one gig .
- The rabbi sees one ofthe boxers cross himself
- And the rabbi asked , " can i do anything for you
- Rabbi - private property cannot be confiscated
In Judaism, a rabbi () is a teacher of Torah. This title derives from the Hebrew word , meaning "My Master" (irregular plural ????? ), which is the way a student would address a master of Torah.