音標：[ reis ] 讀音:用"race"造句"race"怎麼讀
- The races can be further subdivided .
- Nick went all out to win the race .
- Once i nourished the entire human race .
- A major record in auto racing fell .
- He hated the idea of reopening the race .
- The favorite won the race comfortably .
- I was a tired man when the long race was over .
- I've fallen behind in the career race .
- He was all in at the end of the race .
- For a time carol raced with them .
- a canal for a current of water
- a contest of speed; "the race is to the swift"
- any competition; "the race for the presidency"
- people who are believed to belong to the same genetic stock; "some biologists doubt that there are important genetic differences between races of human beings"
- (biology) a taxonomic group that is a division of a species; usually arises as a consequence of geographical isolation within a species
- the flow of air that is driven backwards by an aircraft propeller
同義詞：slipstream, airstream, backwash, wash,
- compete in a race; "he is running the Marathon this year"; "let''s race and see who gets there first"
- move fast; "He rushed down the hall to receive his guests"; "The cars raced down the street"
同義詞：rush, hotfoot, hasten, hie, speed, pelt along, rush along, cannonball along, bucket along, belt along, step on it,
- cause to move fast or to rush or race; "The psychologist raced the rats through a long maze"
- to work as fast as possible towards a goal, sometimes in competition with others; "We are racing to find a cure for AIDS"
racing 中文, harness race 中文, flat race 中文, rat race 中文, near race 中文, mongolian race 中文, classic races 中文, race ground 中文, medley race 中文, raccrocher, raccrocher au nez 中文, raccuglia 中文, raccuia 中文, raccuini 中文, raccuja 中文, race 1 中文, race against poverty award 中文, race against the clock 中文, race against the watch 中文,