音標：[ ræk ] 讀音:用"rack"造句"rack"怎麼讀"rack"的同義詞
- A coughing fit racked her whole body .
- We racked our brains for an answer .
- Marsha's body was racked with sobs .
- My ingenuity is on the rack to find a good excuse .
- Officials racked their minds for a solution .
- Our brother is upon the rack .
- He was racking his brain for a course of action .
- I'm racking my brain to find a way to keep head above water .
- My brain is continually on the rack about the means of living .
- Anxiety kept him on the rack .
- a rapid gait of a horse in which each foot strikes the ground separately
- a form of torture in which pain is inflicted by stretching the body
- a support for displaying various articles; "the newspapers were arranged on a rack"
- framework for holding objects
- an instrument of torture that stretches or disjoints or mutilates victims
- the destruction or collapse of something; "wrack and ruin"
- rib section of a forequarter of veal or pork or especially lamb or mutton
- torture on the rack
- seize together, as of parallel ropes of a tackle in order to prevent running through the block
- work on a rack; "rack leather"
- stretch to the limits; "rack one''s brains"
- torment emotionally or mentally
同義詞：torment, torture, excruciate,
- draw off from the lees; "rack wine"
- fly in high wind
- run before a gale
- go at a rack; "the horses single-footed"
- obtain by coercion or intimidation; "They extorted money from the executive by threatening to reveal his past to the company boss"; "They squeezed money from the owner of the business by threatening him"
同義詞：extort, squeeze, gouge, wring,
- put on a rack and pinion; "rack a camera"
- rackとは意味：１rack n. 置き棚, (…)掛け, 架; 拷問(ごうもん), 拷問臺.【動詞＋】◆fix a rack to the wall 壁に棚をつける.【＋動詞】◆This rack screws on easily to the wall. この棚は壁にねじで簡単に取りつけられる.【形容詞 名詞＋】◆a bomb rack (飛行機內の)爆弾(懸吊)架◆a clothes rack 衣裝掛け◆a ...