音標：[ 'reidieitə ] 發音:
- The dog nestled up against the warm radiator .
- The radiator is giving out a lot of heat .
- The second truck had its radiator completely smashed in .
- The heated water is thus cooled as it goes through the radiator .
- Standard emitters are conventionally high-temperature cavity radiators .
- A blackbody radiator will therefore appear black in all inertial frames .
- Three miles farther on steam began to billow out of the radiator
- There was a well in the yard and piani was getting up water to fill his radiator .
- Then with one thrust, she hoists herself up on top of a radiator and stands on it .
- The radiator was covered with dust, and the paint was cracking; it gave off no heat .
- a mechanism consisting of a metal honeycomb through which hot fluids circulate; heat is transferred from the fluid through the honeycomb to the airstream that is created either by the motion of the vehicle or by a fan
- heater consisting of a series of pipes for circulating steam or hot water to heat rooms or buildings
- any object that radiates energy
- radiatorとは意味：radiator n. 放熱器, 暖房器; (車の)ラジエーター, 冷卻器.【動詞＋】◆check the radiator ラジエーターを點検する◆thaw out the radiator 凍ったラジエーターを解かす.【形容詞 名詞＋】◆an electrical radiator (暖房用)電気ラジエーター熱器.【前置詞＋】◆stand by the radiator to keep war...