音標：[ 'reilrəud ] 讀音:
過去式:railroaded 完成式:railroaded 名詞複數:railroads 進行式:railroading
- Distraction didn't build the railroad .
- His father owns some stock in that railroad .
- Mainly, it is a railroad junction .
- Some boards laid loosely on the railroad crossties .
- I say the railroading problem is insurmountable .
- Railroads were not allowed to acquire competing lines .
- They took turns barging into railroad ticket lines .
- The steamboat and the railroad cut deep into the wilderness .
- I wo n't be railroaded into buying a car i do not want !
- The campaign for railroad commissioner had been very interesting .
- a line of track providing a runway for wheels; "he walked along the railroad track"
同義詞：railroad track, railway,
- line that is the commercial organization responsible for operating a system of transportation for trains that pull passengers or freight
同義詞：railway, railroad line, railway line, railway system,
- transport by railroad
- supply with railroad lines; "railroad the West"
- compel by coercion, threats, or crude means; "They sandbagged him to make dinner for everyone"
- railroadとは意味：１railroad n. 《米》 鉄道.【動詞＋】◆The railroad was blocked by snow. 鉄道は雪のため不通となった◆build a railroad 鉄道を敷設(ふせつ)する◆double-track a railroad 鉄道を複線にする◆electrify railroads 鉄道を電化する◆extend the railroad from A to B 鉄道を...