讀音:用"railway line"造句"railway line"怎麼讀
- Casablanca was the terminus of a long, rickety railway line .
- Most people suppose that there must be a railway line underneath it .
- With their aid a vital viaduct on the main athens railway line was destroyed .
- The railway lines into russia, carrying vital military supplies, were key targets for german sabotage .
- The railway line follows the river for several miles
- Okay . he will try to head away from the railway line
- The company has a 5 . 3km - length special railway line
公司有5 . 3公里的鐵路專用線。
- Hundreds of protesters block two railway lines in china
- The railway line links the two towns together
- Railway lines link country towns with the capital
quayside railway 中文, railway express 中文, jiaoji railway 中文, monorail railway 中文, cable railway 中文, existing railway 中文, electric railway 中文, railway sign 中文, railway worker 中文, railway land 中文, railway launching platform 中文, railway letter 中文, railway level-crossing 中文, railway lighting equipment 中文, railway line demarcation line 中文, railway line engineering 中文, railway line for freight traffic 中文, railway line for passenger traffic 中文,