音標：[ ˌræmifi'keiʃən ] 讀音:用"ramification"造句"ramification"怎麼讀"ramification"的同義詞
- The ramifications of technological progress are great .
- The ramifications or the mystery of a syllogism can become a weariness and a bore .
- At every ramification from here on there is a evolutionary choice between alternatives that affect the whole life of organisms .
- Effect of naftopidil ' s ramification - ym on thrombosis of rat
- Ramifications for reference objects , and use of an explicit
- This has bigger ramifications than most people realize
- Reporter : should not those ramifications have been made earlier
- Increasing the size of the buffer has the following ramifications
- Camptothecin and camptothecin ramification
- Effect of naftopidil ' ramification - ym06 on platelets aggregation of rabbit
- the act of branching out or dividing into branches
同義詞：branching, fork, forking,
- an arrangement of branching parts
- a development that complicates a situation; "the court''s decision had many unforeseen ramifications"
- a part of a forked or branching shape; "he broke off one of the branches"
- ramificationとは意味：ramification n. 派生(効果), 分岐; 分派.【形容詞 名詞＋】◆the diverse and complex ramifications of the English language 英語の多様で複雑な諸相◆The ramifications of the consumer's movement were far-reaching. 消費者運動から派生した効果ははるか遠くまで...