音標：[ 'ræmifai ] 讀音:
過去式:ramified 完成式:ramified 進行式:ramifying
- Railways ramified all over the country .
- Railways are ramified over the country .
- The primary chalazal haustorium ramifies around the vascular tissues of the ovule .
- Completely ramified algebra
- Technology has changed , the warriors say , and the effect of this change , when ramified through the market and norms , is that a balance of protection for the copyright owners ' rights has been lost
- " new korean films " and " neo - generation " of chinese films share the common attributes in cultural orientation and artistic appreciation despite dissimilar presentations , characterized by the ramifying trend among them between marginal writing and conversion to mainstream
- As it was , he saw gallingly , the incident would be rolled into the horst family annals , as a pivotal and eternally ramifying moment ? the time mommy ( and , as she would become , grammy ) was stung by a bee , and funny foreign - born grampa resourcefully saved her
- The garden is striving to create optimized soft environment for investment by way of constructing ramified communications network , beautified and optimized working and living environment with sincere service consciousness , substandtial working attitude and classic working efficiency to expedite each investor ' s development and prosperity in this hot land of xinqiao town
- divide into two or more branches so as to form a fork; "The road forks"
同義詞：branch, fork, furcate, separate,
- grow and send out branches or branch-like structures; "these plants ramify early and get to be very large"
- have or develop complicating consequences; "These actions will ramify"