音標：[ 'ræpid ] 讀音:用"rapid"造句"rapid"怎麼讀"rapid"的同義詞
- By working hard he gained rapid promotion .
- The force of the rapids had been terrifying .
- Coen gave the young man rapid promotion .
- The fall in digestibility is quite rapid .
- A rapid shower had cooled the air .
- They shot some pretty weirs and rapids .
- Other pictures follow in rapid succession .
- Here the current was not so rapid .
- There were no more rapids for a time .
- Condensation is very rapid at ph 7-9 .
- a part of a river where the current is very fast
- done or occurring in a brief period of time; "a rapid rise through the ranks"
- characterized by speed; moving with or capable of moving with high speed; "a rapid movement"; "a speedy car"; "a speedy errand boy"
- rapidとは意味：rapid n. 急流, 奔流.【動詞＋】◆descend the rapids of the Colorado River コロラド川の急流を下る◆He negotiated the rapids with consummate skill. 完璧な技を見せてその急流をうまく乗り切った◆ride the rapids その急流を(船で)乗っていく◆shoot the rapids 早瀬を乗り切る...