音標：[ rei ] 發音:用"ray"造句"ray" in a sentence"ray"怎麼讀"ray"的同義詞
- Say! what's the idea of the glad rays ?
- Ray paulsen didn't give up easily .
- A blooming tree absorbs the sun's rays .
- These rays would not be visible to our eyes .
- In this case the rays obviously do not converge .
- All rays leaving the laser are in phase .
- The plastic blocks infrared rays from sunlight .
- The bending of the light rays is caused by refraction .
- In the first red rays of the sun they were in the lot .
- Similar considerations apply to the diffracted rays .
- cartilaginous fishes having horizontally flattened bodies and enlarged winglike pectoral fins with gills on the underside; most swim by moving the pectoral fins
- any of the stiff bony spines in the fin of a fish
- the syllable naming the second (supertonic) note of any major scale in solmization
- a column of light (as from a beacon)
同義詞：beam, beam of light, light beam, ray of light, shaft, shaft of light, irradiation,
- a group of nearly parallel lines of electromagnetic radiation
同義詞：beam, electron beam,
- a branch of an umbel or an umbelliform inflorescence
- (mathematics) a straight line extending from a point
- expose to radiation; "irradiate food"
- extend or spread outward from a center or focus or inward towards a center; "spokes radiate from the hub of the wheel"; "This plants radiate spines in all directions"
- emit as rays; "That tower rays a laser beam for miles across the sky"