音標：[ 'reizə ] 發音:
過去式:razored 完成式:razored 名詞複數:razors 進行式:razoring
- He uses an electric razor for shaving .
- At last he began to assemble his safety razor .
- The razor slipped and cut my cheek .
- His attacker cut at him with a razor .
- He knew better than to attempt to hew rocks with razor .
- A sharp razor gives a close shave .
- I should not have dared use a safety razor on myself .
- The only thing he necessarily stands by is the razor .
- There had been a famine of razor blades for months past .
- The barber soaped my face, and then took his razor and gave me a rake .