- They differ in solubility and chemical reactivity .
- The data above can be used to predict relative reactivities and points of attack .
- Recently the reactivity of nitric esters in the presence of hydrazine has been investigated .
- The chemical reactivity of apo would facilitate its hydrolysis in a waste stream .
- The surface reactivity of many nonblack fillers generally precludes strong bonding with this type of matrix .
- The chemical reactivity of apo would prevent the parent compound from reaching the discharge water of a treatment plant .
measures of hydrocarbon reactivities have been obtained based on the rates of both hydrocarbon consumption and production. 基于烴的消耗和二氧化氮的產生兩種速率，已經獲得烴活動性的量度。
- In practice, such little information rarely suffices but, even so, a large number of monomer reactivity ratios have been determined .
- Stability and reactivity the product is stable
- Structure and reactivity of p - chlorobenzoic acid
- responsive to stimulation
- ready susceptibility to chemical change