音標：[ riə ] 發音:用"rear"造句"rear"怎麼讀"rear"的同義詞"rear" meaning
- The great apes pair and rear their young .
- The mountains reared their crests into the clouds .
- Only the worn-out dogs we use in our rear .
- You have reared them to this pitch .
- The distant light-house reared high .
- The rear end of our car was smashed .
- He was reared in the lap of luxury .
- One of his children had been reared here .
- Banks reared their vast newly-built magnificence .
- We attacked the enemy in the rear .
- located in or toward the back or rear; "the chair''s rear legs"; "the rear door of the plane"; "on the rearward side"
- construct, build, or erect; "Raise a barn"
同義詞：raise, erect, set up, put up,
- stand up on the hind legs, of quadrupeds; "The horse reared in terror"
- cause to rise up
- bring up; "raise a family"; "bring up children"
同義詞：raise, bring up, nurture, parent,
- rise up; "The building rose before them"
- the side that goes last or is not normally seen; "he wrote the date on the back of the photograph"
- the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "he deserves a good kick in the butt"; "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?"
同義詞：buttocks, nates, arse, butt, backside, bum, buns, can, fundament, hindquarters, hind end, keister, posterior, prat, rear end, rump, stern, seat, tail, tail end, tooshie, tush, bottom, behind, derriere, fanny, ass,
- the back of a military formation or procession; "infantrymen were in the rear"
- the part of something that is furthest from the normal viewer; "he stood at the back of the stage"; "it was hidden in the rear of the store"
- the side of an object that is opposite its front; "his room was toward the rear of the hotel"
同義詞：backside, back end,
- rearとは意味：１rear n. 後部, 背後; 《婉曲》 尻.【動詞＋】◆bring up the rear しんがりを務める◆My seat faced the rear of the restaurant, so I didn't see him come in. 私の席はレストランの奧のほうに向いていたので彼が入ってくるのは見えなかった.【前置詞＋】◆a room at the rear of a sho...