音標：[ ri'si:t ] 發音:
過去式:receipted 完成式:receipted 名詞複數:receipts 進行式:receipting
- I beg to acknowledge receipt of your letter .
- Here's the receipt for half payment on goods .
- This is to acknowledge the receipt of your letter .
- I've got a receipt for the computer .
- Yes, it is a receipt for money .
- Our receipt of the proposal was a bombshell .
- Ask him to give you a receipt when you pay the bill .
- The sum of the receipts is greater than the initial outlay .
- They're concerned with the dispatch and receipt of consignment .
- They hold government bonds rather than tax receipts .
- receiptとは意味：receipt n. 領収, 受領; 受領高; 領収書, 受け取り, レシート.【動詞＋】◆Kindly acknowledge receipt. ご入手のむねをご通知ください I acknowledge receipt of your letter. お手紙を確かに受け取りました◆awaiting receipt of further information さらに情報が入ってくるのを待って◆c...