音標：[ ri'septiv ] 發音:用"receptive"造句"receptive"怎麼讀"receptive"的同義詞"receptive" meaning
- He was extraordinarily receptive and responsive .
- He grew eloquent under her receptive gaze .
- Her mind was receptive .
- The style is elongated, ending in a small, capitate stigma, which becomes receptive at bloom .
- When it came to gossip gillanbone was as receptive as a wire to an electrical current .
- When cowperwood next came to mckenty's house the latter was in a receptive frame of mind .
- I was to keep ever before them the picture of a bright, passive, good-humored, receptive mass .
- The receptive mechanism of the retina can also adapt itself to large differences in quantity of light .
- Selfing is inhibited by genetic self incompatibility and also by the fact that within a single flower the stigma is receptive before the anthes are ready to shed pollen .
- Whitney , i wish you ' d be a little more receptive -
- ready or willing to receive favorably; "receptive to the proposals"
- able to absorb liquid (not repellent); "the paper is ink-receptive"
- of a nerve fiber or impulse originating outside and passing toward the central nervous system; "sensory neurons"
- open to arguments, ideas, or change; "receptive to reason and the logic of facts"
- receptiveとは意味：receptive adj. 受け入れる, 受容力のある.【副詞】◆Japanese industry is exceptionally receptive to new technology. 日本の産業は新しい科學技術に対して並はずれた受容力がある◆He was less receptive than I expected. 期待していたほど(新しい考え方などに対して)受容力がなかった.【＋前...