音標：[ red ] 發音:
- The plates are insensitive to red light .
- Red lines were drawn under the topic sentences .
- He wagged his round red head .
- Red cells ferry oxygen throughout the body .
- The lightly equipped reds carried no tents .
- Red plums stand out against the white snow .
- Our room this year is furnished in red .
- His red whiskers were dyed of a purple hue .
- Red strains of delicious are being planted .
- The flashing red light drew close behind .
- red color or pigment; the chromatic color resembling the hue of blood
- emotionally charged terms used to refer to extreme radicals or revolutionaries
同義詞：Bolshevik, Marxist, bolshie, bolshy,
- the amount by which the cost of a business exceeds its revenue; "the company operated at a loss last year"; "the company operated in the red last year"
同義詞：loss, red ink,
- characterized by violence or bloodshed; "writes of crimson deeds and barbaric days"- Andrea Parke; "fann''d by Conquest''s crimson wing"- Thomas Gray; "convulsed with red rage"- Hudson Strode
- of a color at the end of the color spectrum (next to orange); resembling the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies
同義詞：reddish, ruddy, blood-red, carmine, cerise, cherry, cherry-red, crimson, ruby, ruby-red, scarlet,
- (especially of the face) reddened or suffused with or as if with blood from emotion or exertion; "crimson with fury"; "turned red from exertion"; "with puffy reddened eyes"; "red-faced and violent"; "flushed (or crimson) with embarrassment"
同義詞：crimson, reddened, red-faced, flushed,
- redとは意味：１red n. 赤色; 赤字; 赤い服; 共産黨員; 赤軍.【動詞＋】◆see red 激怒する, カッとなる 《牛が赤い布に興奮することから》 make sb see red 人を激怒させる.【＋動詞】◆The red goes beautifully with your hair. その赤はあなたの髪にぴったり合っている.【形容詞 名詞＋】◆His face turned brick red....