音標：[ 'rediʃ ] 讀音:用"reddish"造句"reddish"怎麼讀"reddish"的同義詞
- Normally tan to reddish sandstones are bleached .
- Her eyes were a little hollow, and reddish about the rims .
- The other figure, a burly man with a reddish face was returning .
- Leaves will usually have a cooked appearance, with dark brown, reddish lesions .
- His visitor's face had a week's growth of reddish beard; the deep tan of his cheeks gave him a robust appearance .
in vegetation, acute injury by often results in an ivory coloration, but sometimes the coloration is reddish brown. 在植物方面，因二氧化硫嚴重損傷經常導致象牙色，但有時為紅棕色。
- The name comes from the latin rubellus , which means reddish
- A moderate or strong reddish brown to strong brown
- The neoplasm is reddish - tan with an ulcerated surface
- A dark to deep or vivid reddish orange