音標：[ ri'fɔ:m ] 發音:用"reform"造句"reform" in a sentence"reform"怎麼讀"reform"的同義詞
- The raging trend of reforms is irresistible .
- They will fight reform to the last ditch .
- They are pushing for electoral reform .
- Another paper was on church reform .
- The reforms have been well received by the public .
- The forces of reaction made reform difficult .
- A new leader will reform the unjust system .
- Very good results have been achieved in rural reform .
- Legislative reform is long overdue .
- He had been making attempts to reform .
- a change for the better as a result of correcting abuses; "justice was for sale before the reform of the law courts"
- self-improvement in behavior or morals by abandoning some vice; "the family rejoiced in the drunkard''s reform"
- a campaign aimed to correct abuses or malpractices; "the reforms he proposed were too radical for the politicians"
- change for the better; "The lazy student promised to reform"; "the habitual cheater finally saw the light"
同義詞：straighten out, see the light,
- make changes for improvement in order to remove abuse and injustices; "reform a political system"
- improve by alteration or correction of errors or defects and put into a better condition; "reform the health system in this country"
- break up the molecules of; "reform oil"
- produce by cracking; "reform gas"
- bring, lead, or force to abandon a wrong or evil course of life, conduct, and adopt a right one; "The Church reformed me"; "reform your conduct"
同義詞：reclaim, regenerate, rectify,