發音:用"rein in"造句"rein in"怎麼讀"rein in"的同義詞"rein in" meaning
- He reined in to a jog .
- I was a temperamental genius in need of reining in by stabler personalities .
- He read less widely, and once in a while reined in that searching mind of his .
- The carriage stopped as soon as the driver could rein in his horses, and a voice called to me by my name .
- Good , the squares formed by crossed lines are reined in gao waer
- He reined in as he approached the busy road
- Thistuesdayis reins in scarceyour auntbirthday
- Dolohov reined in his horse , and advanced at a walking pace
- Dudley reined in his horse and fell a shouting
- The officer reined in his horse at a crossroads
- stop or check by or as if by a pull at the reins; "He reined in his horses in front of the post office"
- stop or slow up one''s horse or oneself by or as if by pulling the reins; "They reined in in front of the post office"
- control and direct with or as if by reins; "rein a horse"
同義詞：harness, draw rein, rein,