音標：[ ris'tɔ: ] 發音:用"restore"造句"restore"怎麼讀"restore"的同義詞"restore" meaning
- A brisk massage restores the body 's vigour .
- Peace was finally restored in the city .
- Our christmas bonus should be restored .
- You will be restored to health in a matter of days .
- His explanation restored our confidence .
- The police must try to restore order .
- Law and order were quickly restored after the riots .
- Clyde's spirits were completely restored by this .
- Mr. pickwick's equanimity was at once restored .
- That is, the universe is restored to its original state .
- return to life; get or give new life or energy; "The week at the spa restored me"
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
同義詞：repair, mend, fix, bushel, doctor, furbish up, touch on,
- give or bring back; "Restore the stolen painting to its rightful owner"
- bring back into original existence, use, function, or position; "restore law and order"; "reestablish peace in the region"; "restore the emperor to the throne"
- return to its original or usable and functioning condition; "restore the forest to its original pristine condition"
- restoreとは意味：restore v. 元に戻す; 回復する; 復位させる; 修復する.【副詞１】◆be completely restored to health 完全に健康を回復する◆The building must be restored exactly as it was when erected. その建物は建設されたときそっくりに復元されなくてはならない◆In New York City, the p...