發音:用"riddling"造句"riddling" in a sentence"riddling"怎麼讀
- Her work is riddled with inefficiencies .
- He got the answer to the riddle as quick as a flash .
- The door was riddled with shot .
- They are riddled with disease .
- God's veil over things makes them all riddles .
- But first, you'd better see if you can answer riddles .
- Your supposedly loyal staff is riddled with corruption .
- By the end of 40's the riddle of superfluidity was solved .
- He spent an entire day in riddling unsupported statements .
- So it was the answer to the riddle he had been asking himself .