音標：[ 'raiziŋ ] 讀音:用"rising"造句"rising"怎麼讀"rising"的同義詞
- She rose and took a tentative step backward .
- There is a new spirit rising in men .
- The mountain rises 6,000 feet above sea-level .
- The cream rose to the top some time ago .
- Mrs. smith teaches the rising fives .
- We must rise from little winnings to great .
- She has spent all her recent pay risen .
- In the long run , prices are bound to rise .
- Cotton consumption has continued to rise .
- The changjiang river rises in qinghai province .
- advancing or becoming higher or greater in degree or value or status; "a rising trend"; "a rising market"
- newly come into prominence; "a rising young politician"
- coming to maturity; "the rising generation"
- sloping upward
- organized opposition to authority; a conflict in which one faction tries to wrest control from another
同義詞：rebellion, insurrection, revolt, uprising,
- a movement upward; "they cheered the rise of the hot-air balloon"
同義詞：rise, ascent, ascension,