音標：[ 'rivit ] 發音:
過去式:riveted 完成式:riveted 名詞複數:rivets 進行式:riveting
- Dantes' whole attention was riveted on him .
- There was silence, all eyes riveted on him .
- They hold their breath, eyes riveted on the moon .
- The riveter riveted the metal sheets to the ship 's bottom .
- It was impossible to remove that riveted aversion i had to him .
- Instead of rivets there came an invasion, an infliction, and a visitation .
- Ruggum, his eyes riveted upon the phantom, recoiled mechanically to the western wall .
- She had adorned the bosom with a cascade of lace, on which james'eyes riveted themselves at once .
- Several rivets in the tie plates of span 2 were cracked because of the in-plane bending of the plate .
- It riveted his dying eyes on its enemies with the gaze that the helpless ever fasten on their destroyers .
- heavy pin having a head at one end and the other end being hammered flat after being passed through holes in the pieces that are fastened together
- ornament consisting of a circular rounded protuberance (as on a vault or shield or belt)
- direct one''s attention on something; "Please focus on your studies and not on your hobbies"
同義詞：concentrate, focus, center, centre, pore,
- hold (someone''s attention); "The discovery of the skull riveted the paleontologists"
- fasten with a rivet or rivets
- rivetとは意味：１rivet n. 鋲(びょう), リベット.【動詞＋】◆drive a rivet into a steel beam スチールの梁(はり)にリベットを打ちこむ◆insert a rivet リベットを差しこむ◆pry out a rivet (かなてこなどで)リベットを取りはずす.【形容詞 名詞＋】◆metal rivets 金屬鋲◆rusty rivets さびた鋲.【前置詞＋】◆secur...