音標：[ rəud ] 讀音:
- Take the left side road at the crossroads .
- A road bridge has to carry a lot of traffic .
- The broad lines on the map correspond to roads ..
- The car careered off the road into a ditch .
- Otherwise she was at the end of the road .
- The roads should be less crowded today .
- The road joins the motorway at newtown .
- The muddy roads impede our journey .
- The dog flew down the road after the cat .
- This new road is practicable for automobiles .
- a way or means to achieve something; "the road to fame"
- an open way (generally public) for travel or transportation