發音:用"rock the"造句"rock the"怎麼讀
- Watergate was bound to rock the nation .
- I don't want to rock the boat .
- The waves rocked the boat .
- At the same time sounds like thunder rocked the warship .
- Predictably, they objected to anything they saw as rocking the boat .
- The country in mid-1972 had good reasons of its own for not rocking the middle east boat .
- In the granites and related rocks the alkalis are, of course, noticeably in excess of the femic constituents .
- Development of the dendritic pattern is influenced by the type and attitude of rock the erosion encounters .
- Quite often it is found that in an apparently uniform piece of rock the thermal conductivity differs from centimetre to centimetre .
- The news of the president ' s murder rocked the nation