讀音:用"rose a"造句"rose a"怎麼讀
- Her colour rose a little at the implication .
- It is a cigarette-end from it gently rises a thread of smoke .
- When the sun rose a hundred prismatic hues were reflected from it .
- From the ground had risen a gnawing frost that chilled him to the bone .
- On this much-desired spot outside the town rose a picturesque building .
- The first modern-style skyscraper rose a stubby ten stories above chicago's streets .
- The river rose a lot because of the heavy rain
- We were talking about the peace rose a moment ago
- . . you slowly rose a creature from this ritual
- The parents gave rose a computer as a birthday gift