- The crankshaft makes three rotations for each rotation of the rotor .
- The rotor has recesses in its three faces between the lobes .
- The rotor connected the various ports in the stainless-steel valve block .
- The diameters of the rotor and the stator are limited by mechanical stresses .
- It enables the rotor with constant speed for maintaining steady output voltage .
- The engine uses a three-lobe rotor that rotates eccentrically in an oval housing .
- As the rotor turns clockwise the charge is sealed off and compression begins .
- The dashed lines on the rotors show the locations of the recesses and how deep they are .
- The rotating parts consist of the rim, web, bearings, shaft, and rotor portion of the motor .
- Spiraling of the liquid as it reaches the rotor may affect the accuracy of the turbine meters .
- rotating mechanism consisting of an assembly of rotating airfoils; "there are horizontal rotors on a helicopter or compressor rotors in a jet engine"
- the rotating armature of a motor or generator
- the revolving bar of a distributor