音標：[ rʌmp ] 發音:
- He sent the horse forward with a slap on its rump
- In a few days , they ' ll be kissing my befeathered rump
- @ and smack my big old rump if that ain ' t art
- I mean , that is a very attractive rump
- Oh , matthew , would you like a rump steak ?
- Oh , matthew , would you like a rump steak
- In a few days , they ' ll be kissing my befeathered rump . .
- Matthew , would you like a rump steak
- He ordered a juicy rump steak
- She ordered a juicy rump steak
- the part of an animal that corresponds to the human buttocks
同義詞：hindquarters, croup, croupe,
- the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "he deserves a good kick in the butt"; "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?"
同義詞：buttocks, nates, arse, butt, backside, bum, buns, can, fundament, hindquarters, hind end, keister, posterior, prat, rear, rear end, stern, seat, tail, tail end, tooshie, tush, bottom, behind, derriere, fanny, ass,
- fleshy hindquarters; behind the loin and above the round