- Capital offenses ranged from gathering sticks on the sabbath .
- We circumambulated the city on a dreamy sabbath afternoon .
- There was a sabbath lull in the air, which, in a settlement unused to sabbath influences, looked ominous .
- Observe the sabbath , because it is holy to you
- The next sabbath , l went to temple with my father
- " today is the sabbath , " abner said flatly
- Most people observe the sabbath in the village
- " remember the sabbath day by keeping it holy .
- From that time on they did not come on the sabbath
- Therefore the son of man is lord also of the sabbath
可2 : 28所以人子也是安息日的主。
Sabbath or a sabbath is generally a weekly day of rest or time of worship. It is observed differently in Abrahamic religions and informs a similar occasion in several other practices.