音標：[ seiv ] 讀音:用"save"造句"save"怎麼讀
- Many lives have been saved by surgery .
- Kurita's attention narrowed to saving himself .
- God save king george and loyalty !
- I saved something toward his education .
- God save king george and loyalty .
- Saving is defined as postponed consumption .
- The goalkeeper brought off a superb save .
- He saved his own neck by fleeing the country .
- "he was literally, the man who saved london. "
- They had saved the most valuable things .
- (sports) the act of preventing the opposition from scoring; "the goalie made a brilliant save"; "the relief pitcher got credit for a save"
- make unnecessary an expenditure or effort; "This will save money"; "I''ll save you the trouble"; "This will save you a lot of time"
- record data on a computer; "boot-up instructions are written on the hard disk"
- to keep up and reserve for personal or special use; "She saved the old family photographs in a drawer"
- accumulate money for future use; "He saves half his salary"
同義詞：lay aside, save up,
- spend less; buy at a reduced price
- retain rights to; "keep my job for me while I give birth"; "keep my seat, please"; "keep open the possibility of a merger"
同義詞：keep open, hold open, keep,
- spend sparingly, avoid the waste of; "This move will save money"; "The less fortunate will have to economize now"
- refrain from harming
- save from ruin, destruction, or harm
同義詞：salvage, salve, relieve,
- save from sins
- bring into safety; "We pulled through most of the victims of the bomb attack"
同義詞：carry through, pull through, bring through,