讀音:用"saw into"造句"saw into"怎麼讀
- Had they but been able to see into the future .
- Ashenden wished he could have seen into his mind .
- For a time he tried doggedly to see into the place .
- Hal's got that uncanny ability to see into the future .
- You have a surprising gift for seeing into people's minds .
- He raised himself on his elbow and tried to see into the darkness of the room .
- She could see into the tight, crowded rectangle of the french quarter .
- He had the corner seat, near the door, so he could see into the corridor .
- Merit consists in seeing into the nature of affairs a very great deal farther than anybody else .
- Andrew i thinkyou can see into the hotel rooms